• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M444TTB

• westy turbo

• Dibby

• GreigM

its all the same **** though once you have seen 2 seconds of it you have seen it all ,chavvy max power garbage :)

:laugh: good use of GoPros :laugh:

its all the same **** though once you have seen 2 seconds of it you have seen it all ,chavvy max power garbage :)

This might be more up your street then steve

Turned off after 30 seconds to search for some autotest videos.

All well and good pulling skids for kids with cool sponsors like DC and Monster paying for a big budget production with a million Go-Pros but I'd quite like to see him enter a real autotest competition and do this sort of stuff properly. He didn't do that well in WRC after making a lot of noise about it.

All well and good pulling skids for kids with cool sponsors like DC and Monster paying for a big budget production with a million Go-Pros but I'd quite like to see him enter a real autotest competition and do this sort of stuff properly. He didn't do that well in WRC after making a lot of noise about it.

He was 22nd in the championship - fair enough not at the sharp end, but to suggest he's not talented is a bit unfair........

To be fair, he's more talented than me but not as talented as the huge sponsorship fanfare that follows him round the world would suggest

To be fair, he's more talented than me but not as talented as the huge sponsorship fanfare that follows him round the world would suggest

Talent is just driving though is it - its the marketing and image as well. Due to these videos and his image he's by far the most well known rally driver out there...and because of that he's probably a far better bet for his sponsors than whoever the current #1 is in WRC. These videos are a big part of that.

That's just it, it would be nice to see people concentrate more on driving, less on image

There's flash gits all over the place though: just take Josh Bender and Seth Enslow. I'll give it to Pastrana, he pushed his sport on leaps and bounds over the years

What's chavvy about it? Perhaps Swindon is special (well...) but none of the chavs here drive 650bhp Fiesta rally cars in a precision manner! Can't disagree about the same after 2 seconds though.

What's chavvy about it? Perhaps Swindon is special (well...) but none of the chavs here drive 650bhp Fiesta rally cars in a precision manner! Can't disagree about the same after 2 seconds though.

its aimed at the chavvy cap wearing ,shell suit luvin ,max power brigade..................................... its not real :)