• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Westy SEIGHT Interested?

busa1533

Hi Guys I have a 1992 3.5 V8 Westy that i have rebuilt over the winter. It had a recently rebuilt engine before being taken off the road by the previous keeper. With help from a mate i have spent alot of time on this car rejuvenating it. This includes a full carbon wrap (car was black) and having the ignition system upgraded and fitted by a professional, wheels refurbed etc. It's now taxed and MOT'd. It will be priced to sell. Any interest, photos etc (sorry not sure how to put them on this site) PM me with your e-mail details. Thanks Kevin

Kevin. Send me the photos and I'll sort out. email me at adam dot reeves68 at gmail dot com

Not looking to buy the car but very interested in seeing a westie carbon wrapped

Take Adam up on the offer and Post some PICS !!!!

Love the carbon wrap.

Buzz

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys. Update. I am looking for around £8,995.00 for the Westy but open to genuine offers. I will be advertising it soon so if anybody on this site is interested liaise with me (Kevin) or Nick for any further info or photos. If you are looking for a nice V8 try me.

Tel Kevin 07790161110 Landline 0116 2404375 or Nick 07939121551.

Laters

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.