Number [plate] Stickers

Luny

New list member here.

I hope this one's not been done too many times. Anyone know where to get a number [plate] sticker made up. Legal letters and reflectivity a must, of course.

Cheers.

Luny

Europa.....

I didn't think they did plates though.

Try your local vinyl sign maker, or have a trawl through the back pages of Motorcycle News, M*x P*wer, or somesuch....

Europa always used to, although I seem to recall that you had to buy the numbers & letters separately and stick them on to the backing - but if I managed it then anybody can....

PS Blatman - if you're passing, do pop in! Lectures are only 8:50-5 worst case, often better, and I'm home for lunch everyday!!!!!!!

I'll bear it in mind......

Don't forget to come and support the Speed Series heroes (and heroines) at Wiscombe this Saturday.........  ;)

Blatters

Would really love to. But, since I only see the wife at weekends now, and since she needs picking up from the train station so that she can actually get home, I think I'll give it a miss.  Sorry - miss you all loads  ???  :arse: