BMW 535d A M Sport LCI Individual + HUGE Spec

minisweeper

Incredible spec BMW 535d A M Sport 2007 LCI. This car took me 6 months to find and I have loved every minute of owning it but it is time to sell as I am moving to London and I can't take it with me.

For those who are unaware, the LCI model was released in 2007 and is a huge upgrade from the previous version in terms of new engine and gearbox. Improved fuel economy, reduced carbon emissions, increased performance.

Huge list of optional extras (c£17k worth) and standard features as follows:

BMW Individual Blue Water Paint - VERY rare (never seen another 5 series with it, not even listed as an official option)

19" M Double Spoke 172M alloys

Grey Dakota Leather

Black Trim High Gloss

BMW Individual Audio System - sounds INCREDIBLE - 16 speakers & a high end audio processing unit with 7 band equaliser - I will miss this the most!

Comfort Access (keyless entry and start)

Electric Heated Front Seats & Driver Memory with Key memory

Electric Glass Sunroof (also seems quite rare, full tilt & slide & cover)

Exterior Mirrors - Folding & Auto Dimming - also auto tilt for reversing

Extended Interior Light Package - Gives everything a lovely orange glow at night

High-Beam Assistant - Automatic main-beam - very useful and surprisingly accurate

M Rear Spoiler

BMW Online - Lets you send destinations from Google Maps to the car nav, also gives you a button in the car which calls through to a dedicated BMW contact centre who can provide you with destinations & information throughout Europe.

Media Package - Including PRO Widescreen Navigation, Bluetooth, Voice Control, etc

Visibility Package - Including Corner Adaptive Xenon headlights with washer jets

Night Vision - Very cool!

Soft Close Doors - Automatically draws the door shut from latch

Auto-Dim Interior Mirror

Floor Mats - All round

Lane Departure Warning System - Vibrates the steering wheel when wandering lanes

Park Distance Control Front & Rear - Audio & Visual indicator

Cruise Control with Brake function

USB & Aux interface including official BMW iPod Adapter

6 CD Changer in glovebox

Rear Side Blinds

Electric Rear Blind

Through load system & Ski bag

Has a Tracker fitted which can be activated at your choice.

Front tyres are a couple of months old, rears are brand new. This car is NOT running run-flats which seem to be unpopular and more expensive to replace (but must be kept if already fitted).

Will have new pads all round in time for the sale as these are approaching due.

These cars run 'Condition Based Servicing' which means individual items are checked when required rather than having generic service intervals as most cars do. The 'Full Car Check' is not due for 20k+ miles, and all other items are up to date.

I have a full set of winter tyres for it which are barely worn (cost £1k new, really make a HUGE difference to driving in the snow - makes it totally usable and not to be underestimated) and a spare front alloy which can be negotiated into the deal as extras if required.

MOT and Tax until 2012.

This car cost just short of £60k new and it really shows. Just over 4 years old but still incredibly tight due to the superb build quality.

Looked after by a professional detailer and will be given the once over before collection if desired. It is a 4 year old car with 50k miles on it so there are a couple of stone chips and a minor scuff on one alloy but it is in otherwise excellent condition.

For anyone who has not experienced this engine it is nothing short of a powerhouse. 282BHP & 580Nm torque makes for 0-60 in just over 6 seconds to shock anyone who thinks it's just a big family saloon. Thanks to the M Sport package it is also amazingly agile and absolutely loves being driven.

Produces reasonable economy on a run & relatively cheap to tax and insure (cheaper to insure than either a 525d or 530d in my case - don't ask me why!)

I will be very sad to see this car go as I fully intended to keep it for at least 3 years but due to a change in circumstances I can't justify keeping it so it is time to move on. I am happy to demonstrate any of the features or performance to any seriously interested buyers but no time wasters please. I am a car enthusiast and this has been my pride and joy as a daily driver so it had to be the best money could buy when I bought it and I still believe it is today.

3048256-1.jpg

3048256-2.jpg

3048256-3.jpg

More pictures to follow (it's waiting to be detailed) but meanwhile please do not hesitate to get in touch for any more information.

Asking £21,995 ono.

If I was in the market for a new car I would be first in line to see this car.  :love:

I have a 7 series with very similar spec just a bit older and like you I love every drive I do in it!

Who ever buys this will grin from ear to ear.

One question ? How much ? Edit you added while I was typing  :p

If it was 18 months from now I would be seriously talking about parting with money  :down:

Good luck with the sale and the move to the smoke  :t-up:

BMW Individual Blue Water Paint - VERY rare (never seen another 5 series with it, not even listed as an official option)

This car cost just short of £60k new

a couple of stone chips

SO..... its a £60k car new and doesnt come with a touch up pen...    :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:

that's a lotta car for the money - lot of depreciation too since new

good luck with the sale I am sure it wont hang around for long

Cheers guys - it is indeed a lot of car for the money and yes a few quids worth of depreciation!  I don't actually know if it came with a touch up pen 'cause I didn't get it from new but fortunately with the colour of the paint the stone chips don't stand out too much anyway and I've always been torn between getting them sorted out and potentially ending up still being unhappy one way or another.

Stu - if it still hasn't sold in 18 months I'll look you up!

• 2 weeks later...
I'll chuck in a tow bar for free if that helps get it moving??

Think you might need a bit more of a sweetener than that on a £21K car... :suspect:

must admit If I had not have treated myself to something 8-9 months ago I would be very interested

surprised someone has not had it yet

I'm also offering a bulk buy discount on the Westy Bananaman!  How about if someone buys both I'll chuck in a tow bar and a trailer??

I used to tow my Westy with 535D and it was awesome for the job, so much effortless torque and power!!  (free bump btw)

general question... whats the kerb weight ?  just so I can work out what it can tow... please

Get it brought  :t-up:

• 3 weeks later...
Apparently someone posted somewhere asking someone to give me a nudge as they're interested in the car.  Carpetstu kindly linked me to the post but it seems to have vanished so I'm not sure what's going on but if that person happens to see this please feel free to get in touch with me by phone at 02033353867.  I'm going to be with the car for the next few days so now is a very good time to buy!!!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.