Sparco Formula Helmet

Darren B

Having upgraded my helmet when I went down the HANS route I am now selling my previous helmet. It is a white Sparco Formula helmet fitted with the rear spoiler and front chin bar which works very well in aero screen cars (didn't realise how well it worked until I tried the new helmet without the aero bits). They can be removed if required. It is size 60/Large and has always been worn with a balaclava, so is still as good as new internally. Overall it is in very good condition having been purcased in 2006 and has only a couple of very small chips in the outer shell. I am selling it with a clear visor, the thin white bag it came in when I bought it new and also the padded sheepskin lined bag I originally bought for it. It is a BS6658-85 A/FR helmet so good for racing as well as sprinting.

The cheapest I have found these is £250 on e-bay, so with all the bits I am after £100.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.