• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

quick release thingies!

bootleboy

Ive got 3 quick release screw things  :durr: that hold the nosecone on, but the bottom one hase gone AWOL. Any ideas where i can get them from?

I assume you mean Dzus fasteners (1/4 turn to undo?)  ;)  try Demon Tweeks, Merlin Motorsport or most others probably (Burtons etc)  :cool:

At the risk of opening another can of worms

If you want to see worms go and have a look at Blatchat.  Some bright spark has suggested changing their logo, which has caused others to question the club name - so far 7 pages  :0  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:

I might be controversial, but I think that the first suggestion actually put up is a blatent 'passing off' of the WSCC logo :devil:

"The glorious Lotus heritage/lineage of the 7 is what keeps our cars so exclusive!

Others are just as well put together these days and some are technically ahead ...but none are so revered as a Caterham.

That partly why most of us own Caterhams in the first place and not Westfields/Birkins/Robin Hoods etc

Keep Lotus in the name! Its a proud part of our history.

(Agree the logo could do with a refresh)

Steve

Se7en-Up!

Less is more!

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines!"

arent Lotus owned by some Japanese company now ?  ???

arent Lotus owned by some Japanese company now ?  

A few years ago it was Malaysian businessman, you blink and they change hands - its been a sort of pass the parcel game through the 90s.  

Ah, it appears that the Malaysian businessman died and Proton picked up his shares and now effectively own Lotus Cars Ltd.

Which is why one of the Proton "Coupe's" had a "Suspension by Lotus" badge or somesuch on it. I wonder if they'll let Protons in to the L7Club? They seem to have a Lotus heritage of some sort..... :0  :0  :devil:  :devil: