• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Engine Management

Richard

I have just bought a Westfield Speedsport with Jenvey Throttle bodies and MBE engine management system.

Can anyone please suggest where to go (preferably around Yorkshire) to have it set up correctly?

Thanks

Richard

If you do use Noble's make sure you get Darren to do the dyno work.  

He put mine right after a company in Northwich messed it up and its not been a problem since

Dennis Vessy?

Humberside area, not got the number 118 118 or ask Paul at PlaysKool.

andy :t-up:

:) Thanks for the info;

Following a recommendation from another member and after speaking with Dennis Vessey, I've booked a session at his place (Barnetby, Lincolnshire, Tel 01652 688904)

Cheers

Richard :t-up:

Richard directions for Dennis Vessey

If you are going east on the M180 leave at the junction with the A18 and A15, signposted for Grimsby and the Airport A18 [NOT Grimsby A180] 3rd exit the road sweeps round to the left there is a right turn sigh posted for Brigg A18 turn right here then emediatly left for Barnetby on the wold this is now down hill and a 30 limit at the bottom of the hill there is a railway bridge you go under, the road turns left you need to slow down and turn right into the lane there is a 10mph sign and a rusty old street sign for Fernery Lane go towards the bottom of the lane and you will see Dennis workshop on the left

Map here

Don't ask Dennis for directions as he can get lost going to Blackpool from his workshop.

Paul.

amdaudi, sorry to say but them's the fellas.

Hope you have better luck than I did.  :(  :angry:

Well , I arrived there and after a quick look was told they didn't have the chokes or bits and bobs to get it set up correctly. I am quickly loosing faith in car tuners after being let down by two other places.