• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Its Ordered

Leon B

After 5 years of planning I've finally ordered my Westfield.  Its SEiW, powered by VX C20XE that Ive just rebuilt and colours as my avatar.  Pick up date is the 17th-19th sept :)

Guess Ill be joining the club now  :t-up:

Leon,

If you are going as much fun building it as I had building mine, you are going to have a lot of fun !!  :D  :D  :D  :D

Mine passed SVA last tuesday, so the build process is nearly finished  ???  ???  ???

This does mean that I can drive it soon though  :D  :love:  :p  :)  :cool:

Come & join us at the Donington show 13th &14th September.

Not only will you meet some great people and find out about events in your area, but you'll get some last minute inspiration just before you collect.

Good luck

Leon;

As It happens I am only a couple of months away from ordering my first Kit.That will also be a SEi with 2.0Vx.engine.

I would apprieciate any tips / hassles you have come across with the ordering process/collection.

Also did you have any hassle sourcing the engine cos im struggling to find one that isnt silly money.  :(

I managed to find one quite easily, kept my eyes out on findit.co.uk, rallyusedparts.co.uk and racecar.co.uk

I've rebuilt the engine and had the bores honed, the engine had apparently done 40k miles so wasnt in back nick anyway.

I'm gonna keep a build diary on the net so ill keep you posted.

Leon.