• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Big Thanks...........

Major Stare

I'd like to thank all those who turned up to last nights Nottm/Derby meeting (Aug 13th).

You all made me feel welcome, gave me great advise (i learnt alot) and we had a good laugh (swatting wasps with wooden spoons), sorry i cant remember your names....you know who you are :t-up:

I will definetly be joining WSCC upon purchase of my car or kit.   :)

Thanks guys.

:t-up:  :t-up:

no probs, cant let the wasps have it all their own way  :D  :D

hope you made sense of the bec v crossflow debate,discussion,ok Rob shouting at me.... :)  :)

see you soon..

Barney

Sorry to say it but Rob has me on a X-Flow mission, also, you said that Pigeons hurt when they hit you, not sure the wife would like that (and you know what hormones are like :devil:)

So it looks like X-Flow is the best option for me, especially as its in my budget (which ive reduced ??? ) somewhere around £6000??

Good luck at Curborough :sheep:

If you've got the time why don't you come over, it's dead easy to find, not too far, and you'll get to see some proper cars - and some ferrari's :devil:

And highlight of the weekend will be Barney n Rob squeeeeeeeeeezing into their cars :0

Cheers

Dave

BTW isn't the waitress service excellent :D

Are you guys there on Saturday? I might be able to make it Saturday but not Sunday :(  

Barney and Rob getting into there cars...... :D   Good job they dont race like the start of LeMan, the race would be 6 laps old and they'd still be trying to get into there cars :p  :D

Waitress service...i can only think of a couple of things i liked about them ;)

BTW......nice beenie hat as i passed you at J28, M1

Hi Jon Xflows Rule (Good Choice)

And can I have another bottle of apple juice! No one off the bottom shelf !

I Can't wait for Saturday "The Big Collection!"

Good luck Barney & Rob

All you'll get Saturday is a few of us pitching tents/circling the wagons (not me, I'm booked in somewhere with a proper bed....), ready for the traditional pre Sunday pi......er, Speed Series area meet.......I doubt anything much will happen before 18.00, and it'll gradually degenerate from there.....

There may well be an event at Curborough on Saturday, but I doubt any of us will be in it. Sunday is the day......

Sorry to say it but Rob has me on a X-Flow mission

Don't be sorry for seeing reason  :D  :D  :D

Barny.  Me shouting ??? that was only to get the attention of your tuna sandwich  :D  :D  :D

As for squeezing into my car I can gaurentee this is not a problem.  Tyre levers, engine hoists and vasaline make the job a breeze  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

If you can make it on sunday give me a shout

I will definetly be joining WSCC upon purchase of my car or kit.

why wait...there's no time like the present!

come on stanton....where are you!?! :p

I was out  :D  :D  :D  :D  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :D  Thanks  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  :)