• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andrew

• fil46

• cast iron

• GreigM

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy that was a close one, the coverage will be on sky motors tv on 21 July time 18:54 can't wait to see it, so p****d of my gopro let me down only 4 months old the best race I have ever had and no footage

Watch the start, nearly a bg one!

Yup, that could have ended in tears..

Pete will hopefully have something on the tube tonight.  :t-up:

Here's a video on board the Civic, race 2. The pace slows a bit on the third lap after a Caterham emptied it's sump from the chicane onwards.

Boy that was a close one, the coverage will be on sky motors tv on 21 July time 18:54 can't wait to see it, so p****d of my gopro let me down only 4 months old the best race I have ever had and no footage

I had the same with a GoPro, as did a mate - seems they are maybe not that robust.  Fortunately mine came with a 2 year guarantee and the retailer (dogcam) where very quick at replacing it.

Looking at all the footage makes me want to go racing...even if I do come dead last....wonder whats involved in converting my westie to a race-legal car...hmmm...

I've got the cage and harnesses already, but thought there were lots of regulations about not being allowed carbon fibre (my car has a carbon dash and a couple of other interior bits)...might look into it over the winter....do you know if there is a class for bike engined cars?

not sure about Knockhill regs but Northern Saloons you dont need a cage and carbon is acceptable and we have a class for BEC

I think a standard busa engined car would go quite well at Knockhill. Light car, 180bhp and a nice sequential box to get out of the hairpin and up that b****y hill!  ;) Mind, you'd probably still have a "Taxi" passing you and the end of the straight.  :bangshead:

Race results are up now. HERE     :t-up:

come to the next round for a look of my car, I will try to help you get sorted, need more 7's on the grid

Thanks Phil, I might just do that...

There are some good photos HERE He's caught Pete's Honda in mid spin in quallifying.  :blush:

Some good shots at the chicane.. probably not so good for the driver's underwear.  :D

• 2 weeks later...