Racing

cast iron

we were in Larkhall last week and Ryan had to go the office to sign on the woman up there had to ask him 4 times before he understood what she was saying, It did make me and the woman chuckle   :D  :D  :D  :D

Dee ya no unnestann english laddie!  :D

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andrew

• fil46

• cast iron

• GreigM

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently there isnt any grass area for tents! even the marshals have been told there is no space for them and they are over by the Kart track! I'm meeting up with my Scotish marshaling budies this afternoon then the track session this evening. :)

What a superb win for fil46 in the Scottish saloons started 2nd 3rd most of the race 2nd place went off so back to 2nd then slipped past the big EVO and took the win

Cheers cast iron, and the rest of you for your support this weekend over the moon with my results a good race on saturday with my first second place and a pb of 55.579. Sundays race was a cracker too, a lap time of  54.688 and my first top step podium also. The new dunlop slicks are working well. quaife g60 for the next race so bit more speed to come.

Cheers cast iron, and the rest of you for your support this weekend over the moon with my results a good race on saturday with my first second place and a pb of 55.579. Sundays race was a cracker too, a lap time of  54.688 and my first top step podium also. The new dunlop slicks are working well. quaife g60 for the next race so bit more speed to come.

Can I have your old box  :(

Best race I watched all weekend, was off my seat when you got back up the inside of the Evo! Great stuff, hopefully Motors let you stick the footage up on youtube!

Once again, congratulations on the weekend's trophy haul Phil, impressive stuff!  :cool:  

If you find out when it's going to be aired on Motors TV, give us a shout.  :t-up:

A few pics.. will put some more up tomorrow when I've cooled down. Was  a wee bit warm today was it not!  :blush: (All quallifying, Sat morning)

DSCF5785.jpg

DSCF5848.jpg

DSCF5807.jpg

DSCF5816.jpg

Wow, great times Phil - will need to get you to give me some instruction sometime....very annoyed I missed this as this is the first weekend I've not been up to watch this year!

Found a good vid on youtube of my race, I am the blue westy

There's another vid from the SMRC race 1

A few more photos, all from qualliying.. camera batteries packed up early in the weekend.  :bangshead:

SMRC.

DSCF5783.jpg

DSCF5786.jpg

DSCF5787.jpg  

DSCF5789jpgc.jpg

DSCF5791jpgc.jpg

DSCF5795jpgc.jpg

DSCF5796.jpg