• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andrew

• fil46

• cast iron

• GreigM

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know if you've been before Lofty but I'm sure you'll "enjoy the experience" . Be sure to take wellies thermals and sun cream  ;)

Great little circuit :t-up:  :t-up:

Go for it and enjoy it - it's a fantastic place  :D  :D

Commentated there with a certain Mr Franchiti! And did the Sprint when in the speed series.

If you can't see the top of the hill it's raining. If you can see the top of the hill it's about to start raining :-)

Racing at knockhill also this weekend, scottish sports and sallons, with the westy got some new dunlop slicks to try out weather is looking good

Racing at knockhill also this weekend, scottish sports and sallons, with the westy got some new dunlop slicks to try out weather is looking good

It's going to be a packed paddock. You being a regular Knockhill racer.. do you know if they enforce the trailers and towcars having to be parked up else where? It sounds a bit pap!  :t-up:

Dont know if you've been before Lofty but I'm sure you'll "enjoy the experience" . Be sure to take wellies thermals and sun cream  ;)

Great little circuit :t-up:  :t-up:

and a translator  to understand the locals  ;)

can you say that a bit slower Jeffrey  :p  :p

Get there early is my best advice, you should manage to get your towcar in the padock as that has tools ect but you may have to put your trailer on the gravil part at the back of the padock. see you there hope you have a safe trip up all.

Ignoring all the "banter" Here is a Scottish bloke saying that I will be up on Sunday to support all the 7's !

I will remember to speak slowly when I say Hello !

Ignoring all the "banter" Here is a Scottish bloke saying that I will be up on Sunday to support all the 7's !

I will remember to speak slowly when I say Hello !

There are a couple of wscc members in non sevens too.. :)

Northern Sports & Saloons

Pilot Pete.. Honda Civic No67

SimonG ..   Honda Integra No17

Cast Iron   Westfield No77

Come and say hello.. slowly!  ;)  :D

we were in Larkhall last week and Ryan had to go the office to sign on the woman up there had to ask him 4 times before he understood what she was saying, It did make me and the woman chuckle   :D  :D  :D  :D

Get there early is my best advice, you should manage to get your towcar in the padock as that has tools ect but you may have to put your trailer on the gravil part at the back of the padock. see you there hope you have a safe trip up all.

Shall be up there for this evening's practice. Won't be too bad if they let us keep the towcar (&tools) in the paddock.

Heaven only knows where we'll get to put up our wee tent! on top of that big hill eh!  :bangshead:  :laugh: