I have space to give a good Westie a home

Onliest Smeg David

23rd May - PURCHASE AGREED on a Carbon Sport Limited Ed no. 14

I am North of Manchester and I've been a member of WSCC since 2009. I have wanted something similar since I was 11 and had a ride in an old Lotus 7!

Recently moving next door to a speed series competitor (mid life crisis) did not help me resist the temptation!

At last - I am now in a position to own a Westie, mainly for road but will do sprints and trackdays.

I have been perusing 'for sale' webs for years and I know there are a few at the moment that fit my requirements. I have started viewing cars but thought someone on here might know of something that's not been advertised yet.

There always appears to be plenty of good advice on here!

My must haves are...

RAC rollbar

Full screen

Good looking car with good condition body else the misses won't want it parked outside, and bucket seats so she's comfy! lol

excellent, very clean chassis

Mechanically pretty much sorted as I would not be 'tinkering' myself. Or cheap enough to get a pro to do the work.

I would prefer an SEiW with full wet weather gear as we all know we cannot rely on the sun shining for the whole day!

Hopefully see you on the road soon...

David R

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I have a Westfield for sale - see 'Good home for Westfield'  Very tidy car, unfortunately has not been started for about 12 months, might you be interested?

I live in Kendal, Cumbria.

Liz

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.