Wanted: Track-focused SEiW Zetec (or similar)

peterg

You have picked a great time to buy one, there are 3 of them a likely spec currently on here from Juansolo, Fatbaldbloke and ROC and all have their own pros and cons...

FWIW Juansolo's is probably the most track focussed (and is on TBs) and he's spent time getting it that way, FBB has most of the right bits judging from a quick skim whereas ROC's car might look more road oriented (and is on carbs albeit well sorted ones) but could easily be changed to how you want it.

best of all, they are fantastic value for money at the moment so don't expect them to hang around too long  ;)

Thanks Peter, your comments are much appreciated, confirmed I'm not barking up the wrong tree!

I have seen those three, plus mikehreynolds' one (possibly a bit too hardcore for me at the moment though!). Popping over to see Juansolo's on Thursday if all goes well...

Just sent you an email Adam :D

you wont find many on 14" wheels - best avoided

Good luck with the search

Alrighty, thanks for that! 13" it is then :) Would much prefer to run smaller than 15" you see, for tyre cost and comfort purposes.

for tyre cost and comfort purposes.

and a better selection of rubber, particularly slicks ;)

Well that certainly can't harm :D

AS STATED a few good choices around at the moment..... all been up for sale for a few weeks..... take your time and see a few if you can.....

Thanks my plan - thanks!

Edit: Car now found, thanks for all your help. Tried to delete the topic but only succeeded in deleting my first post, which now makes the thread very confusing... fail.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.