top spec westy

SteveD

top spec westy from a very good freind of mine ,sorry about the spelling a mong placed the advert for him  :D (not me )has loads more than is listed in the spec tbh and has just been set up by pro comp ,engine was built with brand new block ,carbon nose cone ,heavy duty quaife box,steel flywheel tripple plate clutch,hi spec alloy 4 pots,lockable boot box,tony law manifold,image split rims,brand new toyo 888's all round ,.and more

this was chris elworthy's car origonaly  :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WESTFIE....7166161

looks  :cool:

Looks nice.... What do you guys think its really worth????

Is it a genuine 250hp engine?

Got to be worth close to £10k with that spec maybe a bit more but a thing's only worth what someone will pay  :)

and yeah, it probably has 250bhp  ;)  :cool:

Only close to 10k?!

I was thinking more like 15k+.

Cosworth engines are really expensive arent they? Plus nice gearbox,exhaust etc etc....

God if it was october Id be buying it... Got the money sitting in the bank already..But im not in the country until then... :down:

:bangshead:

Gutted...Absolutely gutted

there's a lot of cars for sale out there at the moment (not just Westies) and Cossie engined Westies only come up rarely so difficult to work out what they go for...

you may be right but look at the sort of car you can get for £7-8k now, couple of years back and they'd have been at least £1-2k more...

col has spent an absolute fortune on it sinse buying it ,he spent thousands with dave brooks race engines having the engine built and maped ,it pulls like a train and has all the right bits on it and has just been to pro comp to have a full going through and set up

as stated.... not many Cossie engined westy's around.... flavour at the moment is very much Duratec....

two guys viewed tonight have made a serious offer well over 10k, col has just told me

Col? Have I missed something, I swore that was Chris Elworthy's car...

was until over a year ago

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.