4 point harness with locking boot lid ?

thos

Hi, I've currently got a locking boot lid and some standard seat belts. But, I want to put some 4 point harnesses in place.

Is there a neat way to do this ? Or am I looking at chopping up my boot lid ?

Anyone done it ? Any pics ?

Also, any advice on some harness would be handy too. I see Willans on the Westfield site at £67 each. Demon Tweeks have some Luke 4 points for a Westfield at £79 each. Luke have kept me in check before with some rally navigating, so I'd trust them. Other suggestions ? I'm off to do a little searching now.

All advice welcome !

Tom

Cheers, the pics look pretty good.

I think I might ditch the locking boot lid. The locks are pretty useless, I managed to open mine when it was in the locked position.

I've got the locking boot lid (actually took the pics) and I just find it gives me a bit more faith in leaving stuff in the car.

I wouldn't lock a PC in the boot, but when I'm parked up, having somewhere to put stuff temporarily is handy.

However, I've also got the long range fuel tank, so about the only thing I can lock in my boot is a road atlas ;)

Andy

What's on standard cars instead of the locking boot lid ? Just that hole ? Any place for them to keep jack for spare wheel ?

I have just a piece of carbon fibre covering that hole. No spare wheel (less weight) and a can of tyre weld.

Sparky Pups

Something like this I imagine:

aaj.jpg

i.e. A standard boot box with some sort of cover (back part of tonneau with rest folder under?).

Andy