230Bhp VX SEiW

mikehreynolds

Am off to Procomp at the end of May now for new shocks and full setup, might even chuck a dry sump on it....

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikehreynolds

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• Speed Freak

• RedditchJay

It is  :t-up:

Not just a fantastic spec car, but even better it's had lots of the "development" work done on it.

Well sorted motor. Worth much more than the asking price. Can you not just sleep in the car :)

Thanks guys, Im seriously considering not selling it!! Once all the geo is done it will be awesome, only thing it really needs is a dry sump kit and I may buy that off buzz!!

Thanks guys, Im seriously considering not selling it!! Once all the geo is done it will be awesome, only thing it really needs is a dry sump kit and I may buy that off buzz!!

It's a bargain (the car and the Dry sump sytem)!

Fancy a TVR for the summer?

Yep want a track car, Too busy to get the use out of it much easier for me to have the odd track day.

I might have been rather slow!! I commented on the ad!!! Doh!! Car looks awesome, bit out of my budget at the moment but it did catch my eye!

Back from procomp after new protech shocks and springs, it's ridiculously fast and handles soooo well now,

benefits of a new alternator and clutch cable now as well as 12months mot and 6 months tax.

Just done 140 miles in it and it's awesome, don't really want it to go but needs must :(

hi chap - I take it you are over this way now

If you fancy a run out in the evening let me know - I will try to contact a few of the local lads see if we can get a handful of motors for a blat

failing that a blat and a brew will do nicely  :D

good news Mike (well sorta I guess)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.