• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Ally Angle

sedsy

If you try a Non Ferrous metals stockist they sell it in 5 mtr lenghts  :0  so thats a no go.

So go to your local Shopfitter/builder and they should have some offcuts in the Ali rack that they may swap for a couple of beer tokens, or a quick blat in your car  :cool:

dont be shy, if you dont ask you dont get, you'd be surprised at what they throw away.

Alternativley try your local carpet fitters they may have a suitable stair nosing that you can adapt, i assume your going to cover it in leathercloth to match your interior  :t-up:

What section are you looking for 25 x 25 angle let me know and I'll have a look in the rack!!

Could do with 1 1/4 x 1 1/4 minimum really !! light gauge also! plastic would also do but with ally i can alter the angle to suit.

Thanks for looking

Sedsy

32x32x3mm I'll have a look in the Ali rack,

you goin' to Curborough this weekend ???

Got a bit  :D

1300x25x25x3 anodised yours if you want it,

post on before 9 tonight if you want it bringing to Curborough  :t-up:

Thanks mate that would be great!! whats the thickness?? and i hope to be at Curb Sun definate and maybe Sat also at some time.

:D

A large B&Q will stock lengths of angle/rod/bar in steel and alloy (1.0m lengths for £3 or £4) or longer. :p

They will also stock mesh/rivets etc

Handy on a Sunday lunchtime etc

Hope this helps

Paul

1m lengths is not big enough.   I ended up buying Westfield's cuz I couldn't find any long enough locally - guess I should have posted here like Sedsy :(

Sedsy Where were you ?

I left the Ali angle leaning on the Manchester Area Banner all Saturday night and Sunday so that if we weren’t there you would see it and take it  ???  but no it was still ther when it was time to go so Marcus had it instead  :D