Westfield SeiW - 1996[IMG]http://i972.photobucket.

alex205

Hi it is that time to put my pride and joy up for sale, had her for 6.5 years now but with a new house requiring lots of time, and other car projects it is time to move on.

Registered in 1996, SieW, 33,000 miles,

6 months tax, 3 months MOT

2.0L pinto on twin 45’s running 160bhp – 2 different dynos

4 into 1 exhaust manifold

Wunoff repack able 6” silencer

Type – 9, 5 speed std gearbox

3.7 LSD – Ford

RS 4 spoke 13” wheels with A021 R tyres 185/65 R13

M16 brakes at the front and sierra callipers and discs at the back

AVO suspension

RAC roll bar

Westfield Sports vinyl seats

Willans Harnesses

Playskool carbon dashboard with Trinity/Savage switches etc

Westfield Side screens and Poylcarbonate wind deflectors

Mechanically it is 100% sound, I have changed the oil twice a year, cam belt every 4 years, water etc every 2 years and just had a new alternator as the last died a slow death! The bodywork is not concourse but I would say it is good and could be further improved with a new bonnet and cycle wings if the new owner so wanted.

After canvassing the opinions of this forum I have put the asking price as £6500. Please drop me an email on ashford205@yahoo.co.uk or call Alex 07794 395776, car is based close to Birmingham

No canvassers

Thanks for looking

ME09_3771.jpg

ME09_3770.jpg

ME09_3768.jpg

ME09_3765.jpg

ME09_3763.jpg

ME09_3762.jpg

ME09_3761.jpg

ME09_3760.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I am going to be at Stoneleigh on sunday so if you want to have a chat in person about the car give me a call or if you are seriousley interested and the weather is ok i can bring the car along...

cheers

alex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.