Westfield's SDV

chanlon1

I'm new to all this kit car stuff and have identified that its a Westfield that I want to build. Having received their brochures, I see that thye do a SDV (Single donor vehicle). Just wondering if anyone has experience of building one? I'm not looking to have a fast powerful car, just want to build a kit car and have the pleasure of knowing I could.

Have a look in SDV Issues, there is some stuff in there which may be of interest.

I pick up my SDV kit on the 26th. Donor is in peices and being re-furbished.

Stuart

The SDV is still a fairly new product, there is probhably not too many about at the moment.

I would not let the fact that you could be among the first SDV builders put you off, the factory gives good technical support and the products are among the best on the market.

Go buy one and build.

Enjoy :cool::cool:

Chaz.

And join the club too of course.   Lots of help here, plus a great magazine, cheap track days, Excellent sprint series competition if you are that way inclined too.

Neil

:D i got my sdv sva tested and registered last friday,did 400 miles over the weekend.

go ahead and buy one had a few probs with the build but nothing to major.  :D  :D