• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Username says enough!!!

help

Looking for someone to give help in the Glasgow area. Have 1800 Speedsport is about 90% finished and am struggling with the remaining 10%. Have looked to a few options but anyone I know who is more a mechanic than me just admires it rather than knows how to finish it off. Manual is a bit of a joke as well, think mine is for the original version! Would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction as to getting in touch with someone in the know. Don't mind if it costs a few quid or a couple of pints!

Cheers! :durr:

You will find all the help you need right here.

Just post specific questions, and I'm sure the answers will be posted within the day.

As you have a Westie, why not join the club.   The magazine is great, and there are plenty of other benefits too - such as this website  :D  :D  :D

For what it's worth, I have just completed my build, so I'm sure I could point you in something like the right direction  :sheep:

I stay in the south-side of glasgow but I am unfortunately far from an expert but would be willing to help in any way I could.There seems to be a shortage of westfield owners up this neck of the woods so another westy on the roads up here can only be a good thing.I have only had a couple of years experience with westfields but as I said if your stuck e-mail me and I will see if I can help.

I know it's colder up there, but I'm sure owning a Westie in Scotland can't be all bad - I love those empty roads you guys have there.

Good luck finishing the build - I'm sure the worst is over now

As a new user of the site I am more than impressed by the amount of useful information already posted by others and also how quickly other users respond. Looks like I can find all the help I need right here!

Cheers, great site, keep up the good work!

:t-up:

Looks like I can find all the help I need right here!

Thanks  :D  :D  :D  and you can also find a link to a WSCC membership form at www.wscc.co.uk   :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

I'm a few (?) miles East of Glasgow.  Our Westy is building very slowly, but my lad and I do know a socket from sunflower and I'm not scared of wires either.  As the man above suggested, let's hear the specific questions.