Whats The Best Numberplate Youve Seen?

devans414

I just bought, and await the Certificate of Entitlement before getting it onto my Lotus Elise, the number WH05 LTS

Am i a sad old fart, albeit with an Elise?

i have S1 1OCO(yes crazy) on my s1 elise which i keep in spain.gets people pointing and taking pics as private plates dont exist there.also had V10 ONY a few years back.

I just bought, and await the Certificate of Entitlement before getting it onto my Lotus Elise, the number WH05 LTS

Am i a sad old fart, albeit with an Elise?

Ive got a freind whos about my age (23) who has EDG 50N on her 911. Surname is Edgson.

I did also see A5 TON on the way back from lemon aged 14 which i remember being pretty dam cool.

Im not really a private plate sort of person, a girl in the house im in at the moment has BEX 200L or somthing like that (shes call becky) and you just 'really?' not special or clever really. That said, if i was rich and it was available I would be very tempted by  DAN 13L

Daniel

All of my own plates (past & present):

RUFRIDR - 95 Mitsubishi Eclipse AWD autocrosser

RUH ROH - 02 Subaru WRX (scooby)

IX RS - 06 Mitsubishi EVO IX RS

DTHVADR - 93 Mustang Cobra (black)

POWR2W8 - 09 Westfield Megabusa

SHOCKER - 03 Ford Expedition (two in the...)

On a Triumph 955 Daytona (3 cylinder engine)

I had - T 9SS T

Triumph 955 Triple

Jim Stones coaches Leigh Lancs has a string of PLP's

H1 JYM  

B1 BUS  

BUS 1N  

T1 KET  

BUS1S  

BUS 1T

always raise a smile when you see one  :)

• 1 year later...

Spoke to a guy on the Eurostar on the way to Le Mans a few yrs ago

Yellow corvette BL03 JOB wink.gif

Nigel. He has moved to the states so he was thinking of selling the plate but I think the DVLA had hinted that they would withdraw it.

When i was walking through Covent Garden saw a Chanel purfume delivery van with number plate NO 5

Thought that was quite clever

There's a plumber i know locally that has the registration C 5HLT on his van :d:oops:

There's a plumber i know locally that has the registration C 5HLT on his van :d:oops:

Sorry , as with most of these pnp's I just don't get it , maybe I'm thick or somthin :(

Sorry , as with most of these pnp's I just don't get it , maybe I'm thick or somthin :(

See **** i think :)