Agreed Value Insurance

sedsy

I did this with Backman Bloor (Cheshire based) it involved sending them photos of the car and getting Westfield to sign a form saying that my valuation was correct. Backman were anightmare to deal with though and I didn't renew with them and went with Footman James without an agreed valuation.

Hi Sedsy,

I've recently done this with Sureterm Direct - needed to send photos from every angle - front, rear, LHS, RHS, also including interior and engine bay.

Also wanted an 'independent valuation' - I bought the car from Terry Nightingale @ Newmarket and Sureterm accepted his valuation (don't think I mentioned to Sureterm that's where I bought it from??) ;)

Not sure if he'd charge for the valuation if you didn't buy from him - don't get if u don't ask!!

If someone at Westfield would do it 4 u, that sounds like best option to me.

Salesman Richard at Westfield said no problem and took a photocopy of my insurance letter and said he would send me valuation by post!! Top man,  10k value