Westfield Sports Cars Ltd

Paul Edden

Dear Jim  :D

Can u fix it for a few westy owners to have good luck all round and a bit of sun also  ;)  :laugh:

fanks

Rob

Aged 42 n 1/4  :t-up:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boney

• Steven (WE51STE)

• rob iles

• RedditchJay

I may be out...... got a front end vibration.... anything above 50mph and its serious shake.... jacking up tomorrow to check wheel bearings and se if any wheel weights have dropped off......

Add to your list:

Balance weights dropped off the wheel.

Flat spot on the tyre

I may be out...... got a front end vibration.... anything above 50mph and its serious shake.... jacking up tomorrow to check wheel bearings and se if any wheel weights have dropped off......

Add to your list:

Balance weights dropped off the wheel.

Flat spot on the tyre

dont worry just stop below 50 mph sum do  :laugh:  :laugh:

What's wrong with 50 ? my old Tiger Moth never went much above 50 knots.

Sqn Ldr Mead

Boys, can you all make sure you've had your weetabix for Saturday!  I will need some help to put my new aquisition onto a trailer.  (its Simon's and Mark's old car :down: , and its only got 3 wheels at the moment) All down the gym for a bit of weight training please!

Thanks Andy

Andy

looks like we need to talk about a few bits then  :D  ;)  ;)

Andy,

Are you meeting up with us ?

Steve

Flat spot tyre not through braking ??  unless its a winter storage flat spot issue........ took it out again last night and somethings not right..... wheels off tonight see whats loose..... booked in at ATS for 9am Saturday to balance all four wheels and see how true the tyres are sitting on the rims {distortion ??}.

Boys, can you all make sure you've had your weetabix for Saturday!  I will need some help to put my new aquisition onto a trailer.  (its Simon's and Mark's old car :down: , and its only got 3 wheels at the moment) All down the gym for a bit of weight training please!

Thanks Andy

andy sorry cant help pulled back lifting battery in garage

Steve, will see you at Westfield, got to get Ian and then fetch trailer so see you there,

Chippo you were obviously using the hoist wrong if you put your back out picking up your battery! :p  But then again you can't read, so the instruction manual was useless! :durr:

see you tomorrow pray for the sun god :cool:

Weather looking good for tomorrow  :cool:  :cool:

See you at the motorcycle museum

Boney its a saturday! break the habit of a lifetime and do abit of manual labour,  ;) I've heard chippo is buying breakfast :p