Xe donor car on throttle bodies and omex

neo

Ok my corsa XE is is a bit of a sleeper with some good bits on it and clean and tidy but needs a couple of jobs doing..

Details

1995 Corsa B 1.2 twist 3door

Caribic blue metallic

Very very clean on body no paintwork required mint

Interior very clean standard trim

decent tax and test and 67,000 ish miles on shell

This car is totally standard to look at other than some 15" cavalier gsi alloys..

The good bits

2.0 XE red top lump

Coscast head

Webber throttle body fuel injection twin 45 style

Webber filter socks

Omex full ecu and loom

5 speed cav std box

Spax coil over suspension

Stainless exhaust, made on car to look std but create power without the noise

Recent tyres

Battery in boot

rose jointed gear linkage

Battery relocated to boot and in box

Front strut brace powder coated

Rear strut brace powder coated

Roose motorsport hose kit

Roose motorsport anc hose kit

New header tank well last year

Ralloy catch tank

SBD inlet manifold

Alloy crank pulley

April 2011 Tax

April 2011 Mot

Nearly new vauxhall mats

Quick rack

im sure its been poly bushed too

Recent front discs and pads cavalier GSi size ones

Recent radiator as well corsa diesel

Rose jointed gear linkage was £200

So you can imagine it has had lots of money spent on it over the years it is 175bhp and 185bhp maps (two maps)rolling road print out as well, So its baically a std 1995 M reg corsa twist with 2.0 xe omex and throttle bodies and coilovers and a great exhaust...

Now here is the cruncher it needs we think a head gasket doing it drives spot on for about 10 miles and then it seems to smoke a bit more the hotter it gets, dont leak water but its using it, did a compression test and it made 240/235/240/245 across the pots and sounds great and chrisp other than the water issue it dont need anything doing...its white smoke not blue and smeel free not stinky oil smell..

SO PEOPLE WHATS IT WORTH HE IS THINKING £1500/£1650 ono somewhere like that or poss part ex

Yes just add the car is registered as a 2.0 on the log book and was registered and inspected etc approx 6 years ago now when it was converted over..

As you can see in the pictures the paintwork and body is nearly immaculate its a proper clean thing inside and out even the engine bay..

I am not 100% sure if the sony cd player and MOMO steering wheel will come with it as yet,

Also all the original injection parts can be supplied with it also

Service wise is had fortunes spent on it too... ideal breaker for someone just he wont do it and ive not got time really

As he aint got a lot of money and he is in two minds what to do, easy fix for someone i think he has over 5k in this as well but worth nowhere near it now,,,

But im thinking it could be a cheap way of getting throttle bodies and omex and engine, fuel pumps and hoses etc etc and it wont need rolling road set up ethier so as a donor for a kit/or track car its a good buy, Then sell the rest of the car or refit another engine IT will also come with all the original fuel injection stuff so another option would be to remove all the throttle bodies for your kit car and associated parts, do the head gasket  and re sell the corsa for £1400 or so and then the stand alone throttle bodies have cost you nothing but a head gaskets worth of time

Why have we not done it you might ask, race season is very close, got loads to do, and now have bike power so no point taking bits of for myself, it would break for more than the asking price if you could be bothered...we cant

barnsey1971@aol.com

07527 995726 Rob

Based in Durham

mms_img62230.jpg

mms_img62232.jpg

mms_img62227.jpg

mms_img62233.jpg

mms_img62229.jpg

mms_img62228.jpg

mms_img62226.jpg

mms_img62234.jpg

mms_img62236.jpg

Deposit taken from another website but subject to completion at the end of the month

Anyone still interested give me a shout and i will keep you informed if sale falls through...

Rob

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.