Zetec Westy Wanted

MILES.

Hi,

As I already have a Megabusa I'm now looking for something a little more practical!

Preferably a zetec and no carbs please (I'm on a diet!)also must be an SEIW.

Full weather gear and a good heater too please (the missus wants to drive it too)

We have a trip to Sky and Mull planned in April so must be well put together and reliable.

Any Pics, please send to mail@looksdirect.co.uk

Many thanks,

Miles

Oh and I'm keeping the Megabusa too!

Miles Is the Miles I know from Somerset? If yes is Panos from ACKC club.

Hmm make an offer for my Westie that I cant refuse. :D  It has everything in your wish list.  :D

For goodness sake Panos - thought you loved that Westy - DON'T DO IT (had her for a while now).... :p  :D

What's it gonna be next?

(It's Matt here - from ACKCC also)....

Hi guys,

it is the very same Miles from Blue Anchor.

So, Panos give me an idea of the spec, I suppose no matter how much you love something it's always got a price!!

It will mean of course that I can come out to play even when its wet (or even slightly damp).

Thanks.

Hi guys,

it is the very same Miles from Blue Anchor.

So, Panos give me an idea of the spec, I suppose no matter how much you love something it's always got a price!!

It will mean of course that I can come out to play even when its wet (or even slightly damp).

Thanks.

Sorry Miles that was a bit of a catch for the boys at ACKCC.

Dint know that will be that quick.....lol.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.