Westfield SE 1600 CVH

RobK

I have no option but to sell my car  :down:

Its BRG Narrow bodied with a 1.6 CVH engine. Body work has seen better days but it run very well last year. Will post more info and some pictures up later.

£4000.

17438.jpeg

17440.jpeg

17439.jpeg

The car has a standard type 9 gearbox, diff is a 4.1. All guages are recently new and work, speedo is electronic and does not have sensor installed (i just use my satnav for speed  :blush: ). There is a sequential shift light installed under the aero screen, this has 5 lights and is fully programmable.

Engine is standard with a lightened flywheel and AP clutch. Engine has twin 40 webbers. Engine was bought from Pistonbroke2 on here and was very low mileage. Car will come with 2 sets of wheels, there are 2 or 3 slow puctures and tyres are getting towards needing changing mostly due to their age.

I need to check the MOT but its nearly run out and the tax ran out last month, i can tax it at the buyers expense.

Tel 07[eight]5 9027[eight] 11

Email. robert (dot) k (at) aqua (dash) control (dot) co (dot) uk

Pictures and more info added. One one interested please get in touch, its going on pistonheads later today

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.