• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

brian james

Dave

I Have a ver very low milage Brian james race shuttle RS5, brilliant trailer for race, sprints and hills but with my move to rallying its a bit of overkill?

great to sleep in overnight :D

http://www.brianjames.co.uk/range/range_details.aspx?id=1&rid=16

Extras include

wireless remote electric winch

interior lights,

storage rack and wash pans?

Datatag

jerry can storage

hitch lock

new straps

lashing eyes in floor

extra ally ramp extensions for very low cars (used these for my Global Gt)

This was nearly 10k + vat

Looking for £8000

Dave 07980381691

Yep its loverly, I will take some pictures over the weekend, its signed up at the moment with my company logo's could probably do some sort of sponsorship deal ???  ???

Only selling cos rally boys dont allow trailers in the service area :bangshead:  :bangshead:

So the plan is to get a open trailer  and a service van :(

Yep its loverly, I will take some pictures over the weekend, its signed up at the moment with my company logo's could probably do some sort of sponsorship deal ???  ???

Hey Dave if you have money burning a hole in your pocket I have an up and coming cadet kart driver in need of getting a few quid chucked at him for this year  to compete in the televised super one honda cadet   think the trailer is a bit over kill for his kart though  :laugh::p  :p

ps nice trailer btw  :love:

Only selling cos rally boys dont allow trailers in the service area :bangshead:  :bangshead:

So the plan is to get a open trailer  and a service van :(

Pah - Rallying luddites!  :D

I'm happy to let you use my open trailer for a while in exchange for using yours - I'll let you leave the stickers on and everything  ;)  :t-up:

Thats one serious trailer..............CLEGGY.... look at this....

with just over 1/8 of the budget I think this is slightly out of my price range - unfortunatley

That looks cheap to me. Last RS5 I had only lost £1k in 2 years and I had 5 calls for it within 2 days.

sponsership ???  ???

I was only thinking of a couple of quid off if you keep the logo's ???  ???

Rallying luddites!
John you have seen my driving i spend most of the time cutting grass anyway :blush:  :blush:

That looks cheap to me. Last RS5 I had only lost £1k in 2 years and I had 5 calls for it within 2 days.

i'm not proud you can pay more if you want :D  :D  :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.