Insurance!

WestieBuilder

Hi , im new to the kit car scene and have recently purchased a 1700cvh engined westie project, could you please point me in the right direction for a good kit insurance company, bearing in mind i am only 18 at present. many thanks.

No, but I'll point you to the search button, top right of the page. Insurance has been done to death........ :0  :0

All the names numbers, and advice you'll ever need are here already.......

However

1700cvh
Please tell me more  ???  ???  ;)  ???  ;)  ???  Where, what and how  ???  ;)  :D

Most people use the companies in the popular kit car press such as footman james or adrian flux...........(pause waiting for abuse)......................

Expect to pay around £200 for zetec/garaged/3000 miles per yr.  This will go up/down depending on engine/milage/local crime sindicates etc etc.

Just ring up and get a quote.....faster than it took to type this  ;)  :)  :D  :D

Martin