NEW LIGHTS NEW LOOK

scooby

Scoob. Finished mine yesterday and have to agree they look the mutts :cool:  :devil:

You going to Stoneleigh with us on Sunday?

Must sort a new avatar out now :blush:

Nice photo....of the lake :p I've got mine on but haven't wired them up, hadn't had the time.

Buzz :(

Anybody would think you were in the Speed Series  :D  :D  ;)  :D  want some stickers for your car as well  ;)  ;)  see me at Stoneleigh  :D  ;)  :D  if I'm there  :D  :devil:  ;)

Probably not  :(  :(  

Although the cynic in me says that there isn't much that agrees with SVA and its updates  :(  :(  :(

See if you can "hire" some halogen "E" marked SVA compliant jobbies to be safe  :D  ;)

Anybody would think you were in the Speed Series          want some stickers for your car as well      see me at Stoneleigh        if I'm there      

Soon Mark, soon, well actually about 12 Months :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:

Andy :(

Might give me time to learn how to drive. :blush:

what do you think ?

Personally......I think they look too small & don't suit the car <!--emo&:(

Mind you I've got 7" ones, oooeerrr, in Chrome so what do I know. ???

I think the 5 3/4" one are ok as well but nay smaller & they look ridiculous, IMO!

Well, you asked what I thought!  :p  ;)

Might give me time to learn how to drive.

I've still got my "L" plates  :blush:  :blush:  :D  :D  ;) but its fun learning  :D  :D  :blush:  :D

I have to agree with Mike. Small ones don't suit the car, the 7" P700 reflectors in a chrome shell is more in character methinks. See the link.. I'm switching to these after I have passed my SVA retest, as they're not E marked.classic lights

But then you know what they say.... Different strokes for different folks.