Type 9 Gearbox

Chris_G

I have for sale a v6/2.8 litre version of the Ford 'Type 9' 5-speed gearbox that I bought from Gazza a while ago, but didn't end up using, as I sold the car before I got round to swapping it over.

First gear is a better ratio or 3.36 instead of the 3.65 in the '2 litre' Type 9.

This one has had the input shaft shortened to match the '2 litre' type 9 and the RS2000 4-speed gearbox,so is a straight swap.

It had been refurbished before Gazza used it and I was advised that it works perfectly.

Collection from Yate, just north of Bristol.

£140

Gearbox.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Chris,

I might be interested and live in Chipping Sodbury, so we may be able to work something out. I will ping you an email.

Simon

PS Is the blue one yours, I have'nt seen you about . You might have seen my "snot green" one in the picture (Avatar)  :D

Hi Chris,

I might be interested and live in Chipping Sodbury, so we may be able to work something out. I will ping you an email.

Simon

PS Is the blue one yours, I have'nt seen you about . You might have seen my "snot green" one in the picture (Avatar)  :D

Hi Simon,

I sent you a PM  ;)

Cheers,

Chris

Chris,

Can't progress this just at the moment  :down: but will keep in touch just in case you dont sell straight away.

Here's a free BTTT for anyone else interested. :t-up:

Simon

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.