CarbonMods Indicator Pods

Phoenix

Got them both but there is not much room behind it to plug in the connector to the indicator,the 'arm' that holds the headlight is on the way...any ideas?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• westy turbo

• TIG Brother

• Mark (smokey mow)

• Phoenix

Pics would help. Plenty of us have fitted the indicator pods (or the Caterham equivalent) without problems...

Looked at my spares and they don't have a plug on the back like yours.  the wires are attached directly to the solder terminals on the bulb hoder and then the plug to the end of about 8-12" of wire like these

Looked at my spares and they don't have a plug on the back like yours.  the wires are attached directly to the solder terminals on the bulb hoder and then the plug to the end of about 8-12" of wire like these

Mine are the same as yours Mark - just flying leads out the back of the metal plate, no molded plastic plug assembly.

think might the  plastic that stickout  to the back might even touch the light pod....looks longer