• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• westy turbo

• TIG Brother

• Mark (smokey mow)

• Phoenix

the indicators come from landrover and can be found online in many places cheap.

my westfield passed an IVA with them fitted, but to meet the needed viewing angles i had to raise them up along with the headlights, so that they could be seen.

fitted mine today, now some trimming was needed to get them to fit, but this only took a few moments to sort out.

P1060351.jpg

P1060352.jpg

P1060354.jpg

That looks nice! iwas about to fit them to the nose cone,but that looks is the right place for them ;)

So do they meet the 400mm from the edge of the car requirement - when using the back of the car as the reference?

thanks

Mike

Those look good Rick. Changing mine was on the cards once I got through the IVA. I think I am going to go for these.

Mike.

Yes they meet the 400mm measurement, but not the view angle of 45 degrees when viewed from the opposite side of the car, as they sit below the level of the nose cone meaning they are obscured.

If you have a click on my blog you will see the headlight raiser that I made up to get round this as I didn't want to do any drilling of my nose cone as I always intended to fit them this way.

I don't suppose anyone knows if they fit on the FW bodywork, which has different headlight mountings?

Doug

Yeah those are the ones on eBay.

They just sandwhich between the bottom of the headlights and the brackets. But unsure what the clearance would be with the FW brackets.

Had them fitted before, but real carbon just looks so much better.

Had them fitted before, but real carbon just looks so much better.

I agree and I have some M&P headlights on top freshly powdercoated in gloss black  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

Rory's Dad