Steering wheel and Gauges

AidanPlace

OMP Trecento Steering Wheel 300mm (vinyl) no rips or tears £35 + post

OMP.jpg

ETB gauge set black bezels with white dials, mechanical speedo and cable. 90mm/60mm size Bezels are a bit ropey and could do with a sand and touch up, all working when removed from my live axle crossflow . Bulbs are all there. 16000 recorded miles.  £80 + post

ETB.jpg

ETB1.jpg

got all excited when I saw your post pop up ref ETB gauges - b****r wrong colour for the spyder

I need chrome with black background

good luck

Cleggy in my searches for gauge bits I did see ( dunno where now..sorry) a company selling replacement bezels for those that wanted to DIY recon gauges.

worth a google ?

Cleggy in my searches for gauge bits I did see ( dunno where now..sorry) a company selling replacement bezels for those that wanted to DIY recon gauges.

worth a google ?

Cheers Hammy - I need to stick with ETB though as I have already purchased the fuel gauge (had it match to the fuel sender when fuel tank was made up)

I guess I might as well buy new rather than have these changed

Sorry for the thread hyjack

:t-up:

Pacman,

It certainly fits a mountney QR boss, as that what I had previously. Give me a few mins and i'll measure the hole spacing.

Late in, getting tea

Aidan

70mm centre to centre

Got up to get it from the garage and the chuffing dog was eating my dinner when i got back. He'll be down the kebab shop in the morning!!!!

First dibs to you Safir, Packman hasn't come back to me since asking the size.

Drop me a pm with address details and i'll get the post cost.

Aidan

I only look on here once a day and I have just seen that you have sold the steering wheel elsewhere. :(  Just as well as I have just measured my Mountney Boss and the centre to centre measurement is 100mm. :) So it would not have fitted anyway.

Sorry about your dinner. (I bet you have forgiven your dog by now though)?

Phew, glad the size was wrong, if you see what i mean.

Some drunk will be having shih tzu kebab as we speak!!!! (not really) though she hasn't come near me all day

Hope you find the wheel your looking for.

Aidan

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.