Website designer wanted

tomo

Dreamweaver is an excellent package and another grouped in with flash and often sold together as part of a bundle (as they are very well suited to be used together in synergy)

They are all macromedia products, and with the new versions MX the feeling is they are linking them all together, soon who knows ther will be 1 macromedia product that does the job of flash, Dreamweaver fireworks cold fusion and so on.

Thanks for all this chaps.  And I thought it was such an inocent question.

We've got Dreamweaver at work.  I guess I'll have to dive in.

Cheers

Simon

you might do better trying to modify someone elses examples to get the feel for what you want from the site (assuming you havent sketched it out yet).  Visit google and run a search...

:0 Not wishing to throw petrol on a debate just as it's cooling but, I do have a quickie to ask:

:blush: I want to start up a very simple home page via my allocate NTL space, and I've been told that I can do this via "Outlook" that comes with Microsoft Office Professional. The only "Outlook" I have on my machine is the email variety. Before I dig a large, and particularly smelly pit, to consign this odorous advice, am I missing something obvious?

there is three types of outlook, two are for email and the other is how things look in general.  You will be wanting possibly word but more likely frontpage or somein' if you using Office Pro.

There must be some good freebies to download to do the hard work for you.  visit www.download.com and have a butchers.

The size on your avatar needs changing to 150x94 btw