STD PERFORMANCE

scooby

"WOW" just picked up my 1st Westy and what a Rush"

Thanks for the advice on wheels i opted for 195x50x15 as i will be just on the road (FOR NOW)...

Question

"What is the average 0-60 time of a std westy SE (1700 X flow with Twin 40's and four speed box to live axle)" ?

"What sort of difference will i see with a mod IE fast road cam" ?

i reckon youd be around the 6's ( i prepare to be shot!;)

my x-flow, (well tuned one tho) i reckon would of been around 5 ish (prepare to be shot again :xmas: )

dont think youll see a noticeable differance with just cams, theres plenty to be done to increase them significantly.

best thing you can do is to fit a small bore kit like ive done, im now at the 919cc mark, but it goes like stink :devil:

Narrow body SE live axle should be lighter & hence quicker than SEiW

Seconded to reckon about 6secs

Upgrading already... My My - you shoulda spent more on the car in the first place  :D  :D  :D  :p  ;)

Consider BEC conv versus upgrade - but I guess get out in a BEC before to see if its for you!

cheers for the info.

about 6 secs feels about right...

Fast enough for me     (at the mo)    :cool: