Kidney for sale

Steve Kirk

I have a trade offer on the table for my Volvo , and to be honest i feel as though i have been gang raped by a gay dutch rugby team  :down: . so as a last last ditch attempt to sell the car to someone who will at least use the car and enjoy it rather than just butt f**k me and sell on at a profit ,  any offer around £2250 before tuesday will secure this superb piece of swedish fun. ( I can hear Major laughing from here  :p  )  01482 862959 / 07803 649813 / 07942 909060   stevekirk@kirky1.karoo.co.uk. Come on chaps someone save me from the predatory traders.

2037210-2.jpg

i'l give you £1200 for it  :D

Put it on ebay with a reserve of £2250  :)  :)

Well, if it means anything to anyone, I had petrol Volvo S60 once and it was absolutely bombproof, such is the quality of a Volvo.  They make Audi and BMW somewhat second class.

I would buy a Volvo within a blink of an eye.

Yep, had an XC90 for a while, loved it, would have another Volvo in a flash.

I know I have several cars in the pool........ could sell the Golf, buy the Volvo and have cash back..... {to pay for garage upgrades}

( I can hear Major laughing from here  :p  )

I must be going soft. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you Steve. ???

If it's any consolation Steve, I let the 323Ci I advertised on here a while ago go to a dealer for £4K despite paying £5.7 for it 10 months previous and after spending £2.8K on it! The thing just would not sell despite being a very nice car. :bangshead:

Having said that, the stealer has still got it up for sale now on his web site so at least it's his money tied up and not mine. :t-up:

Anyhow......how much do you want for the kidney?

:p

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.