Last ditch attempt

Steve Kirk

Steve....I really can't resist

Volvo and 'nice car' in the same sentence.

I'm really struggling with that one.

Leave them to the caravan brigade!!! :p  :p

Disagree with the previous comment - once owned a V70 T5 - best car I have owned to date - by a country mile :)

Good luck with the sale - looks like a nice car to me.

really surprised this has not sold yet - my Dad had one of these and it was a very comfy car in fact better than most German rivals

Disagree with the previous comment - once owned a V70 T5 - best car I have owned to date - by a country mile :)

True - my mate's just sold a remapped V70R and it was insane, I would have bought it in a split second if I could afford the mpg....

I have driven a similar spec C70 a few years ago - fantatstically quick and comfortable car.

I love how people, however light hearted, thinkit's OK to post negative comments about a sellers car in the advert.  :bangshead:  :bangshead:   :angry:

[\/][ajor']:oops:

But the image!

I don't recall thinking 'I can't wait to own a Volvo when I grow up'  :D  :p  :D

Well, when you grow up you might appreciate the virtues of a Volvo . . .  :t-up:

Ditto, previous experience of a V70 2.5 suggests that it was expensive but brilliant

[\/][ajor']:oops:

But the image!

I don't recall thinking 'I can't wait to own a Volvo when I grow up'  :D  :p  :D

Well, when you grow up you might appreciate the virtues of a Volvo . . .  :t-up:

I was waiting for that one :laugh:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.