Westfield speedo transducer

adamnreeves

Item installed on the car but never used as I have the racetech dash2 which uses a different transducer.

£30 pus P&P or collection.

Item installed on the car but never used as I have the racetech dash2 which uses a different transducer.

Is this the one for the VDO gauges (The one that mounts above the diff)?

Yes its the large one that has a mount welded in the chassis tube looking down on the bolts of the CVJ diff side.

Yes its the large one that has a mount welded in the chassis tube looking down on the bolts of the CVJ diff side.

Sorry, I want one for smiths gauges, the type that mounts to the front upright.

Thanks anyway

Matt

Thanks anyway

Matt

Did you forget what gauges you bought ???

Thanks anyway

Matt

Did you forget what gauges you bought ???

Umm,,, no

I had a feeling it would be for the VDO gauges (as they appear to be more popular than the Smiths ones) but thought I'd check with you on the off off chance.

Oh right, checking for the negative rather than the positive. Glass half empty of half full.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.