how much is this worth

Paul STi 5

I'm thinking of buying a SEW,2001,2000cc zetec,twin 48 webbers,webber 3D ignition,spax adjustables,the car is new and only done 289miles,YES 289!! . The engine is brand new from ford and everything else is new from westfield.  It was home buit,but buy a mechanic.

How much would you say its worth?????

Patience...it might take a little more than half an hour for someone with the correct knowledge to read your post.

For reference, my 1997 factory built 2.0 Zetec with 7k miles on it came in at just under 9k just before Christmas.

Andy

i got him down to £6700 which sounds cheap as chips to me, but i may sell it in 2 months so i was wondering what its worth on the open market.  Some people have said 8-12 grand.

it sounds well worth 6700 mate, i would say as its an sew about 8-10k depends on build quality but £6700 yeah buy it and have some fun, take it youve got a scooby ...

Did have a loverly 2 dorr type r, 317bhp 0-60 in 4.3 and i sold it a few months ago.  I now have a 1.8T golf as i needed something cheaper,i've changed the exhaust,had the ECU re mapped and it made 220bhp on the rolling road. ITS JUST NO FUN TO DRIVE, hence im looking at westys.

well i have only driven 1 westy and that was enough to make me want one!!, (loads of fun) so i am looking for an seiw 16 valver but no luck yet  :angry: good luck with getting yours and i am sure you will enjoy it .. :D

Twin 48's  :0

Has he done much work to the engine?

Sounds like it will be pumping out a fair bit of bhp if it needs 48's?

SEW are worth less than SEiW.

£6700 sounds OK but ask him what work has gone into the engine & what gearbox & diff it has. Might need a Quaife box & LSD with big power.

Andy

P.S let us know how you get on. :t-up: