• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

New car builder

Stumpy

Hi just thought I'd enter the fray to say I have got 4 ladders welded together in my garage.

Started off backwards on my build, V8 engine first and then got the rest. Have been reading your inputs and and have put one in myself.

Live in the Wakefield area and missed the last Leeds meeting will make the next one.

p.s. all my sockets are the same size, a square hole 3/8ths big with a funny star shape at the other end, blocked up the star ends with putty. Just trying to find a bolt that fits now!!!!!!!!!!

I got some sockets too.   Including a nice shiny 41mm one I bought today.    :D

The new toy is starting to look less like mechano, and more like a car.   It's got a wheel in every corner now!!!

:love:

why have you filled your sockets with putty? or are you trying to be funny? also why have you welded your ladders together!if you find a bolt that fits then hang on to it! :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse: