WANTED SEIW

perksy

Trying to find a Nice Westfield SEIW for a New WSCC Member

Looking for a Widebody version with either a VX or Zetec installed

Budget is around 7k although there might be abit more for a higher spec' car   (TB's would be Nice)

Now We're coming to the end of the season a few owners might be considering selling    :suspect:     ???

Cheers

Perksy

I might have one for sale in a few weeks time and it has all the bits you would wany but will be nearer £10k

Thanks for that Terry

But as this will be His First Westy  He doesn't want to spend too much on it and has a budget

Whats left over will then be used when upgradeitus starts and We all know how much that can cost     :oops:     :down:

He wouldnt have to upgrade what I have ! so will save money!

That Newbie wouldn't be a Mrs Perksy would it...looking to rub your nose it when you sell  :suspect:

Not seen much of you this year, hope all is well in the Perks camp and that there is no sign of the camper van yet

Cheers

Mike

That Newbie wouldn't be a Mrs Perksy would it...looking to rub your nose it when you sell  :suspect:

Not seen much of you this year, hope all is well in the Perks camp and that there is no sign of the camper van yet

Cheers

Mike

:D

Mrs Perksy in a Westy    ???

Nope, not a chance Mate     :suspect:      :oops:

Just about given up this year as have been so busy with work etc     :(

As for my Westy, I've promised somebody first dibs *if* i decide to sell it      :suspect:     :down:

Perksy     :t-up:

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.