Westfield SEIW

Nomexnomad

******REDUCED****** Still keen to sell so its up for less to tempt peeps with a lower budget... this is a club offer only, it will be advertised elswhere for more... Sorry to Simon who lost his job, or i think it would of been sold......

Breaking my arm for £7700 No sensible offer refused...

NOW EDITED TO REFLECT CORRECT PRICE.

It is with a heavy heart I come here to flog my wares.... but due to work circumstances I have had to re-think the Westfield thing altogether.. so here it is for sale..sorry for the blurb as I have written this for several sites, some not car minded... I am hopefully using some of the money to buy a wreck of a westy if I can find one and have a long term restoration project....  

For sale is my much loved Westfield. It is a 2007 widebody SEI in Chrome Yellow. I bought this car about 18 months ago and it was 200 miles from new. Since owning the car it has had an extensive upgrade program carried out (even though the car I bought was absolutely fine and new in all respects, it was the motor demons inside me that ‘forced me to upgrade parts!) including an uprated engine, rewired dash, digital dash, new seats, battery, and dash panel. The car has covered just over 4000 miles in my ownership and just 1800 on the new engine.  The car is in pristine condition and has only ever been used in the dry. It has been meticulously looked after and upgraded and below is a list of features:

2.1 Pinto engine (full stage 3) fully rebuilt 4000 miles ago

Stage 3 big valve head

Group 1 inlet competition valves

Kent Fr32K Camshaft kit with HD springs, hardened followers, and uprated spray-bar

Vernier pulley

RS2000 shallow winged sump

Uprated oil pump and pick up pipe

Full Engine balance

Balanced and lightened flywheel

6 plate organic paddle clutch

Oil catch tank

Facet red top interrupter fuel pump

Lightweight Gel race battery (with extension plug and trickle charger)

Twin webber 45DCOE Carbs and ITG filters

MT75 Gearbox with Westfield shift kit

Floor mounted pedalbox with brake bias adjuster

Westfield adjustable coilover dampers

JK composites race seats

Westfield Aeroscreen

RAC approved roll bar

Sabelt  4 point harnesses

Ford Cosworth rear independent differential with LSD and bolted Lobro’s

Ford Cosworth rear disc brakes

OZ lightweight race alloys

Digital dash

Push button starter

3M Dynoc rear stone guards

The car is always stored in a garage, has never been on a track, has been driven sensibly but also as intended (The car has always out driven me). It drives as it should with crisp throttle response, no flatspots or overfuelling, and has been setup by an engineer (although no Rolling road tune has been done yet) and runs as sweet as any modern engine. The lightweight flywheel makes it very free-revving and make no mistake this is not your usual smoky, oily pinto wheezing along with 100BHP and I will be only too happy to take anyone interested for a test drive to prove the pudding!. It has the quickrack steering fitted and it holds the road with good manners, and this car really gives you the much wanted feedback about what the chassis is doing, something which I will really miss...

The car comes with an exhaustive folder of receipts for all the important items such as engine build, SVA docs, Westfield receipts and some build photos. It also contains receipts for every part on the car right down to the nuts & bolts! Its taxed but currently has no MOT, however it will come with 12 months in the sale. There are also some spares including:

Spare OZ alloy wheel

Mounting assy for wheel carrier

Rear wing

V8 Bonnet

Box of engine spares

Pinto short engine (good for spares)

Carbon mods scuff plates

Car cover

I had a mind to use it as a track day car hence the lightweight design, but never got round to it. I enjoyed the tinkering so much that is now my plan,I  am looking to restore an older Westfield so I need funds to finance my new project. The price you say? £7700 ono.

Any questions i will gladly answer (07540)634961

Nomexnomad@googlemail.com

IMG_0921.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

westfield011.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

Edited to add phone number and email

shame to hear you are selling chap - very well looked after car this  :t-up:

I couldn't have you out doing me mate... it's a dog eat dog world.... thanks for the comments guys... i'm a bit down about it, hoping to have an 11th our reprieve work has been slow and i gotta look after me k*n....the next few weeks will be telling...

Just noticed on picture 3 a crack in the rear wing. This is an old photo and the wing has been replaced witha new one!! I will take some better pics tonight showing the latest condition, which is very good all round.

I know, it's not good, it won't be for good... If work offer me a good new package it may well stay... More pics to to come tomorrow....

Ok as promised some new pictures, sorry I did not do this before but I have just moved house and camera was still in a box of no discription.. took a while to find it yesterday!!!

Hopefully these pictures will give you a better impression of the condition and the work that has been done to make it (in my opinion) a first rate example...

DSC_0139.jpg

DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0141.jpg

DSC_0142.jpg

Next photo shows new wing...

DSC_0144.jpg

DSC_0138.jpg

DSC_0160.jpg

DSC_0150.jpg

DSC_0149.jpg

DSC_0145.jpg

[vulture mode ON] are you selling the V8 bonnet separately?  :D  :t-up:

[vulture mode ON] are you selling the V8 bonnet separately?  :D  :t-up:

Why Dave - are you after a proper looking bonnet with no humps and bumps  :p

Lovely looking Car by the way - nice detail in the build  :t-up:

that looks b****y smart me old gonad

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.