Thames Valley

Uncle Fester

Why did I leave it so f**king late to try and get the Westie ready for the track day?

Oh yes, I decided to buy a 'renovation project' 12 months ago and spend every damn minute either working on the house or at the office :down:

Just spent 3 hours in the garage trying to get the speedo working, it's never picked up a decent signal since I fitted the new VDO vision speedo and speed sensor on the front hub, 6 months ago. :bangshead:

I hope to be there on Friday, probably without any clue of how fast I'm going, there's chance I may also have to cancel due to work.

A***, I need to pay someone to get the Westie up and running. :arse:

Rant over, I'm hitting the vodka :devil:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bean

• Steven Thorne

• simon besant

• Uncle Fester

A really good day  :D

There didn't seem to be any ill effects from Steve and I letting our respective offspring from driving our cars either  :0  

My boy's obviously been watching to may Too Fast too Furious films as he thinks he can shave 5 seconds off his lap time by changing gear in 0.001 second!  :bangshead:  Life was much improved, especially for my gearbox, after he calmed down a bit.  :)  He even managed to miss a couple of Cateringvans spining in front of us  :0

Best bit of the day for me was chasing Steve for 5-6 laps  :t-up:

All I need now are some brakes that work  :down:

A cracking day! Managed about 130 miles on track and two tanks of fuel :blush:  :oops: .

Fuel starvation on every right-hander was the only thing that stopped me playing :D  :bangshead: Well, that and the exhaust bracket snapping... :oops:

Great to see so many Westies out there!