Spare set of wheels

DAZ

Hi there

I have a factory built meagblade, looking at buying a cheap second set of wheels to put some wet tyres on,what hubs are used are they based on a ford fitment and would most ford wheels fit or is this not the case ???

TIA DAZ

Any 4 stud Ford wheel will fit, subject to it having the right offset........Do us all a favour and search the forum for offset. It's a subject that has been done to death............

and Zetec vs VX.......

We have not had this one of late. Must get it going again :devil:  :0

An interesting observation....

My ickle 1.6 16v, which is giving away 20% capacity to a 2.0 engine is producing a healthy 190bhp.  If you scale that up to what it would produce if it were a 2.0 (OK, I know it's not that simple :p ) it comes out at 237bhp !!  

So, I give away some bhp with the smaller engine but save weight instead so overall it's probably comparable to a 220bhp 2.0 engine.