Any VX's in midlands?

Quick_Learner

Firstly thanks to Lindsay for sparing me half an hour to view your excellent car, very impressive and very helpful, thanks - ill return your tape measure in the post asap, sorry!!.

Could anyone with a VX road going car spare me ten minutes to come and poke my nose around their pride and joy? Nothing too specific to look at, just at the stage now (soon to start on the bodywork) where the more cars i can see the better. Thanks very much in advance.

ps. ill try not to nick anything this time.  ;)

QL

There are lots of VX in the Midlands - perhaps you need to be more specific - the Midlands is BIIIIIIIIIIG ;)  :D  :)

oh, okay Mark - Im in Leicester, however i understand that it would be a stoke of luck to find a VX in cloudy Leicester so im willing to jump in the Golf and travel for an hour or so.

if anyone is short of beers im sure i can bring some along to show my appreciation ( not an open invite however!! )

thanks.

Hi,

I have a (more or less) road going 2L VX - built by the factory in 1999 and later modified by yours truly with massive help from Ashley (stone face) Mason.

The car is pretty standard - as it left the factory - apart from different springs and shockers - and the VX engine.  I do not have anti roll bars on the car currently.

You are welcome to visit anytime - I live about 5 minutes from J14 on the M6.

Call me on 0771 288 1118 to discuss.

Regards

Paul.