Female or Shemale

Blatman

havin said that i'm strictly straight,before i get any daft replys.

:D Evnin mate

I did ****e bloomin 8/16, havin said that there's plenty uglyier women up here than all those on there,havin said that i'm strictly straight,before i get any daft replys

Hey Neo.............do yourself a favour....................

Don't EVER go to Bangkok............ :D  :D  :D

Oh, and my picture wasn't in there. Blatman.'s was..... :0  :D

Its ok mate we spotted the impostor. ;) Good to have you back di you have a god time?

Did I have a good time?

No :(  :(

It's a long story involving a recurrence of my old back injury. Suffice to say, I only managed about 15 hours out doors the whole week.................and the plane broke down on the way home, stranding us in Tobago (at a rather nice hotel, actually), so we didn't get back until 03.00 this morning. We should have arrived home at 06.00 Sunday............oh well.....

Blatman sorry to hear about your unfortunate problems on your vacation,may be we should plan another to bankok and take a few BBS regulars with us,it would be an eye opener i bet LOL  :p

With 15/16 - You're on your own pal  :devil:  :D  :p  :D  :p

Evenin people,15/16,not bad at all although thats whan sober.I wonder what the result would have been after a few.BTW the one that stumped me was the second from last,next to the guy with the leopard skin hat.Hmmmm I guess the side burns should have given it away

Actually I had seen it before  ;)  :D  :) elsewhere.  First time was only about 12/16  :blush:  :D  :)