Westfield SEiW 2.0 Zetec

brindle

even better - good advert  :t-up:

they inspection covers in the boot box?

Yes - marine inspection hatches.  lets you get access to the diff and fuel pump etc without having to get the jack / axle stands / nurofen out.  I'd like to say this was my brilliant idea, but I have to confess to stealing this one from a fellow WSCC member.................... :blush:

Dan.

Where did you get those rollbar covers in the bootbox ?

Andy Abbey made a few of these in Glass fibre and I know he ended up making a few extra which he passed on to his fellow westy club members for a nominal fee - I think he still has a couple of pairs left actually.

Anyway - Andy being the nice chap he is, made 2 pairs in Carbon Fibre.  one for him and one for me (he owed me a favour - don't ask)!! :D  :D

Doc Brown had those covers on his car i am sure?

I didn't know he had a Westfield tho....... Though it was a Delorean?!

:devil:

Damn it, I don't know who is going to buy this car, but I hate them already!  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Busy selling my house right now and if this car was on the market in October instead of now, you would not see me or this car for dust.  It's exactly what I want.

Got to go and have a lie-down, really unhappy now.  Somebody buy this car so I don't have to look at the ad any longer - please!  :bangshead:  :down:

Well I have got loads of people thinking about it, but no one has actually been and looked at it / sat in it as of yet.

Hopefully the photos tell you what the car is like, I'm confident as soon as someone sees it in the flesh (or even gelcoat) they will want it. :love:

:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Dan 07831 618233

Yes - marine inspection hatches.  lets you get access to the diff and fuel pump etc without having to get the jack / axle stands / nurofen out.  I'd like to say this was my brilliant idea, but I have to confess to stealing this one from a fellow WSCC member.................... :blush:

either inspection boxes or turbo mega super blaster speakers  :D

Now Sold to Bombero.  Really nice guy who I know will love my car.

Plus - never let it be said that our friends north of the border aren't scared of a bit of a challenge - I think that Basingstoke to Edinburgh (400+ miles)  in one day, in your first Westy  deserves a round of applause!!! :t-up:  :t-up:

Now Sold to Bombero.  Really nice guy who I know will love my car.

Plus - never let it be said that our friends north of the border aren't scared of a bit of a challenge - I think that Basingstoke to Edinburgh (400+ miles)  in one day, in your first Westy  deserves a round of applause!!! :t-up:  :t-up:

Blimey, it done my head it driving that far in a tintop let alone a Westy  :suspect:

Saw Bombero out in the car this morning and also had a drive of it. Tried to swap it for my 2005 1.8l zetec modular build the throttle bodies but he was having none of it. It really does go, turn & stop like a westy should.

Dan- if there is someone that will love your car it is Bombero.

dan, sorry to see you have sold ur westy, :( nice bit of kit,only met a couple of times ,gurston being one when you took ur lad up,i remember him with ear defenders the same size as his head :D  good luck c u back soon ??? Adrian

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.