Westfield SEiW 2.0 Zetec

brindle

NOW SOLD

Well,  I have been trying to delay the inevitable, but with my nipper now mobile, I am just not using the car and really cant justify having the funds tied up in the car for the next couple of years, I will be back when he is old enough to come out with me, but for now – time and money has to be focused on my family and not the Westy, maybe a 2+2 is the way forward for the next couple of years.

The car has been lovingly cherished and adored by myself with countless numbers of mods to it which make the big difference. In my ownership,  It has never  missed a beat and starts first time every time.  The car was originally built by a Ford Special Vehicles Engineer and has been very well put together, better in fact than most of the factory built cars I have seen.  Since I have had it I have spent loads on getting it to look, go, turn and stop how it does.

Basic Spec:

Chrome Yellow SEiW, 2000 registered, 12500 miles

2.0 Zetec to MT75 (with quickshift) to 3.62 LSD

Alpha Webcon management with Weber 40’s – Set up by Tom Airey

Wunoff Polished Silencer – 95db

The Details

Body / Chassis

Powdercoated very clean rust free Chassis

Semi flat engine bay floor with sump guard

Removable rear arches

WF Carbon rear fog and reverse lights

WF RAC (rose jointed) roll bar

Boot lid, cut to fit RAC bar and wrapped in Carbon Fibre Film

Boot box with marine hatch access to fuel pump, diff etc

Carbon Mods Sill Guards

PIA Mini Spotlights (£200+ on their own)

Carbon Fibre Mud flaps

Interior

New JK Composites seats with Carbon tops and 5 piece padding

New Sabelt Harnesses (with aero buckle)

Carbon Mods Dash

300mm WF Suede (Hens teeth) Steering wheel with ball bearing QR

VDO Gauges & Savage Switches

Heater

Push Button Start

Brakes, Suspension & Steering

Front Brakes – vented and cross drilled with refurbed M16 callipers and Mintex 1144 pads

Rear – Standard discs

2.2 quick rack

New Protech shocks all round filled with fully synthetic fluid

Micro Switch activated brakes

Other bits

Weather gear inc new type contoured doors

Abbey Wind deflectors

High level LED stop light

Carbon Mods covered wing mirrors

Carbon Mods spark plug cover

15” Anthracite wheels in good Toyo T1r’s

Details

12 months MOT

2 folders full of history and receipts

The gearbox and LSD were brand new with the build and the engine was a fully reconditioned unit with receipts for these

Loads of other stuff I cant remember too

£9000

Pics now updated.

IMG_6136_resize.jpg

IMG_6141_resize.jpg

IMG_5466_resize.jpg

IMG_5474_resize.jpg

IMGP1679_resize.jpg

IMGP1675_resize.jpg

IMGP1540.jpg

PM me or give me a call - 07831 618233 (Based in Hampshire) :t-up:

looks a treat  :t-up:  - good luck with the sale

Such a shame you can't keep it...but understandable, needs must...

Utterly stunning car, and a steel at that price....Best of luck Dan...I'm sure this won't be around for too long.

Paul.

I see you got the seats in then Dan.......  

Pity your selling tho, good luck mate

I've seen this car and it does look good.

Good luck with the sale Dan.

One of the few cars I have seen for sale where I would do three parts of sweet FA to it to improve it.  If I had the dosh it would be mine right now.  Good luck with the sale.

/ok, I'd respray the rocker cover yellow to match, lol

//but otherwise, sweet car

One of the few cars I have seen for sale where I would do three parts of sweet FA to it to improve it.  If I had the dosh it would be mine right now.  Good luck with the sale.

+1   :love:  :love:  :love:

I saw this car on a recent club RR day, very healthy BHP/ torque curve.

Can't believe your selling Dan  :down:

Thanks for all the positive comments guys, had a fair bit of interest so far so dont think it will be too long before I have got a hole in my garage to fill. :down:

The funny thing is I cant believe how much the person that buys it matters to me - its like selling a puppy - you have to make sure it goes to the right home!!!

+1   :love:  :love:  :love:

+1 I have seen this car from the week Dan bought it to recently and I can really say that it was a good tidy car to start with... say 8 out of 10 and Dan has taken it to 10 out of 10 with all the care and love he gives his first born.

Sorry to hear your leaving the fold but as you say it's only for now. Give it a couple of years, maybe baby no.2?!!!!

I think I might not be that far behind you... just trying to get a couple more trackdays before I have to face reality (2 done this year already).

Some more pics below took this afternoon showing condition of wishbones etc and lots of other bits of the car.

Lots of interest but no one has been to see her yet (2 viewings today but both postponed).  I know the first person to see it and sit in it will snap it up.  I'm going to leave it on here till the end of the week then post it on Pistonheads.  Any interest - give me a call 07831 618233.

Cheers. :t-up:

IMG_6146_resize.jpg

IMG_6144_resize.jpg

IMG_6137_resize.jpg

IMG_6143_resize.jpg

IMG_6139_resize.jpg

IMG_6138_resize.jpg

IMG_6153_resize.jpg

IMG_6145_resize.jpg

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.