Newcastle

mike k

is there a regular meet in the newcastle/northumberland area?

if not are there enough people interested to justify one.  I notice my nearest areas are yorkshire or central scotland .

No tyne and wear.

if anybody is interested please email me

mjketley@yahoo.com

tar

Sorry Mike there's no AO for your area - but if anyone's gonna volunteer to get things movin there - get in touch with the Mag Ed and Club Sec with your name address and meet venue details.   :d

According to the last mag, there is no AO for Scotland currently. Hopefully one of the Scottish members will be along in a minute......

Planning on bringing some c******m's along?  :d  :p  :d

For sure Blatman, there's enough animosity in the world without adding any more. There's a sticker on my car that says it all. Just ask JB7 :d

so WHEN is the next Scottish meet?

Lawrence

BTW where did you get that green ;-)

According to the previous (to the one that says volunteer required) mag it's on the last Thursday of the month, at The Two Bridges Hotel, Newhalls Road, South Queensferry. I won't give you the AO number that appears, as it is obvious from the latest mag that he has retired, so I'm afraid you may have to take pot luck as to who turns up.......

You could also try e-mailing a committee member. There are links on the main page at www.wscc.co.uk

The green comes from Kawasaki, or so I'm led to believe  :d